We are excited to have LIVE High Holy Day Services this year! Please see below for details.
Monday, September 6:
7:15 pm: Erev Rosh HaShanah service, OUUF*
Tuesday, September 7:
6:00 am: Sunrise Service at Port Angeles City Pier
10:00 am: Morning Torah Service, OUUF *
2:30 pm: Tashlich at Railroad Bridge Park
Yom Kippur – (All services at OUUF*)
Wednesday, September 15
7:00 pm: Kol Nidre Service
Thursday, September 16
10 am: Morning Torah Service
2 pm: Torah study
3:30 pm: Afternoon, Yizkor and Neilah services
Dairy potluck break-the-fast
* OUUF: Olympic Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
1033 North Barr Road, Port Angeles (Agnew)
Covid Protocols for all services
- All attendees over 12 must be vaccinated and must show proof of vaccination.
- Children under 12 welcome with masking
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times. We will provide the masks.
- Social distancing must be maintained except by family groups.
- If weather permits, we may hold services in an outside memorial garden at the OUUF facility.
Meals at services – The board has not yet made a firm decision about meals, which would be the most unsafe periods for members. If we do host potlucks, we will have one person serving wearing gloves. We have included the Dairy Break- the-Fast potluck but it may be a bring your own meal scenario…stay tuned.
High Holy Day Fees for Non-Members and visitors: We ask that visitors pay a $25 fee for a single and $40 fee for a couple. If you subsequently decide to pay membership, your fees can be applied to your membership.