5783/2022 High Holy Days for Congregation Olympic B’nai Shalom(Click for details)
Rosh HaShanah Services led by Suzanne DeBey
Sunday, September 25:
6:00 – 7:00 pm – Dinner Potluck
7:15 pm: Erev Rosh HaShanah service, OUUF*
Monday, September 26:
6:30 am: Sunrise Service at Port Angeles City Pier – Sunrise is at 7:06
10:00 am: Morning Torah Service, OUUF*
Followed by brunch of lox & bagels and previous night’s leftovers
2:30 pm: Tashlich at Railroad Bridge Park
Yom Kippur – Service es led by Rabbi Rumpf (All services at OUUF*)
Tuesday, October 4th
4:30 pm: Dinner before the fast at Downriggers
7:00 pm: Kol Nidre Service
Thursday, September 16
10:00 am: Morning Torah Service
2:00 pm: Torah study
3:30 pm: Afternoon, Yizkor and Neilah services
followed by Dairy potluck break-the-fast usually around 6:30 pm.
Sukkot Services & Potluck – October 15th, 2:00 pm at Suzanne DeBey’s, Call 360-452-2471 for information on location, Our wonderful friend, Susan Stombaugh will lead the service.
2:00 pm – bring chairs, potluck item, flowers, greenery, vegetables & fruits to decorate
* OUUF: Olympic Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
1033 North Barr Road, Port Angeles – (Agnew)
Covid Protocols for all services
- All attendees must be vaccinated and boosted.
- We encourage everyone to self-test before each service.
- Everyone should wear a mask when indoors and not eating.
- We will provide extra masks.
- If you have any cold symptoms, please refrain from attending.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- If weather permits, services will be outside memorial garden at the OUUF facility.
High Holy Day Fees for Non-Members and visitors: We ask that visitors pay a $25 fee for a single and $40 fee for a couple. The single fee covers both holidays. If you subsequently decide to pay membership, your fees can be applied to your membership.